Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The life of an entertainer: You go to work at 9.... pm! You work until the wee hours of the morning. By the time you get home, you are so wound up from a great show that you just can't get to sleep right away. It's a strange existance. It's not quite like working the night shift, because in the daytime you still have to be up so you can get that phone call, so you can book that next gig. Can't miss that phone call. If you do, they just go on to the next guy. I have a family to feed too. I care that my clients have the best show possible. You want your event to be perfect and so do I. So why is one DJ booked and not another? Is it mostly about price? I would like to think not. You do get what you pay for. I have been told so many times that I don't charge enough for all that I do. I believe that to be a great compliment indeed. The best compliment is a referral from my satisfied customers. Now THAT feels good! These are my blurbs at 3;30 in the am. Call on me anytime to "Make Your Next Thing A BIG One!"
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: