Monday, November 27, 2006

It's 3:37 in the am on Monday. It is a good time take a break and post a bit. I do have a few queries in my gray matter at this time. I have made the acquaintance of many seemingly nice people on MySpace. How will that pan out? Is MySpace Just another place on the internet for boys to oogle the girls? Is it another place on the world wide web for the girls to be oogled by boys? I don't know I am asking? Will it help to put food on the table at my house? Will it help you to have a comment on my MySpace page? Many questions, I have. Many answers, I have not. I don't like the posts that are simply thinly veiled chain letters, so don't repost this. I do want to make friends and possibly new clients. So reply if the urge hits you. What do you do for a living? Yet another question. Not that you asked, but the career that I have chosen is entertainer. This includes being a Professional Broadcaster, Disc Jockey, Master of Ceremonies and Agent. I am also a web designer. My hobbies are photo and video. So there is a little about me. Let me know about you. I am at your service if the need arises. Feel free to check out my website. I am adding new pages of information all of the time. Have A Great Day
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: