Sunday, November 26, 2006

Had a blast last night at John and Kimberly's wedding.
Their family was so beautiful and they came to party. I am still wired from the show. It was at the Marriott Key Largo Bay Beach Resort. If you have the means, I suggest that you consider that as a possible location for your wedding or special event. The staff, led by Captain Scott tonight, is right on time and the location is beautiful - especially at sunset. Susan Ashmore was the officiant. She was very good as usual. You should look her up when you want to have your nuptuals done right. She adds just the right amount of humor and class to the ceremony. After the ceremony I moved to under Gus' restaurant. It was a perfect day to have an outdoor cocktail hour. After cocktails we moved to the upstairs reception room. It was very informal and very fun. They wanted me to play all kinds of tunes from disco, to rock, to funk, to dance, to house, to ol' skool hip hop and the new hip hop and r&b. It was mad excellent! I really love playing at weddings and parties. It's good to be me. Call on me anytime.
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: