Sunday, November 19, 2006

Had a wonderful time at David and Julia's wedding at Hawk's Cay last night. They were such nice people. I have so many new fans. I had so many people that complimented me on my DJ skills and style. They were so impressed with the way that I mixed it up. I played all of the music that they wanted to hear. That was simple because I gave them my online planning form including the music request list. They picked a lot of great tunes. I was impressed! They particularly liked Widespread Panic. When I played those songs, that dance floor filled up nicely. I played some old, I played some new - After all, it was a wedding. Satisfying the young and aged as well. The staff at Hawk's Cay is great as well. I am told that the food was delicious. I will post the pictures that I took real soon. I look forward to a week of chatting with brides and grooms and all kinds of party people. The holidays are coming. Lots of days off. Lots of good reasons to have a good time. Party on!
www.KeysDAN.com.

No comments: