Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's now 2:55 in the A.M. on Sunday. I am still up from the wedding that I was priviledged to be a part of. KeysDAN had two weddings today. One was done by Caribbean Passion. Since I was not there, I canot report on how it went yet. I will get that report to you as soon as possible.
The wedding that I was physically present at was the Ashmore-Lindmar wedding. I am happy to say that it was a great time. It ran pretty smoothly. The vows were beautiful, the bride was beautiful, the food was beautiful and the DJ, yours truly, was, shall we say, beautiful!
I had such a good time with their families and friends. I look forward to doing more events with their group. I do appreciate so much the priviledge of having this job. I know that it is a lot of responsibility. I am happy to handle the job.
until next time...
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: