Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm in the mood to jam, simply because I can...
Just taking a break from listening to some classic rock music. I am watching Conan while I write to you. Masi Oka, who plays my favorite character on "Heroes." The man is just so intense. I hope to see big things from him in the future. The interview is going very well. This is the first time that I have seen him in interview. He is coming off very likeable. He is taking to stardom very well. You may not know this but he does a pretty good human beat box. He was on the cover of time as a young lad for being an "Asian Whiz Kid." He seems like a nice guy. I really do like that show. If you haven't yet, check it out Mondays at 9pm eastern on NBC. I don't sound too much like a cheerleader do I. (No pun intended.) back to work. Tonight its work on websites.Save the cheerleader... save the world.call on me anytime. It's great to be alive... Party On!
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: