Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Had an incredible weekend! Two weddings last Saturday, November 1th, 2006. DJ Sky did the Wedding for Juan B & Nicci at the Coconut Palm Inn in Tavernier, Florida Keys. They haven't called me yet, but I am sure that they had a great time.
I had the honor of entertaining at the wedding of Joseph & Candice at the Cheeca Lodge & Spa in Islamorada, Florida Keys. It was so much fun. I had a lot of work to do to make sure that it went smoothly on the entertainment and audio side. I had to set up three systems for the event. One for the ceremony, one for the cocktail hour and one for the reception. It was a real challenge moving around, but I think that it went off without anyone knowing how hard I worked. I like to make it look easy. I really like doing events at the Cheeca Lodge. The staff is very nice. Next weekend I have a wedding at Hawk's Cay on Duck Key in the Florida Keys.
Call on me anytime. The days are filling up quickly. Everyone wants to party with KeysDAN.
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: