Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another fun night at the Marriott Key Largo Bay Beach Resort. This time it was to honor the marriage of Steven & Deborah. The evening could not have been prettier. Captain Slate performed the ceremony. He did forget to turn the microphone on but he speaks with such a commanding voice it was hardly noticed. Guitar music was provided by Rick West, a local favorite here in Key Largo. At 6:30 in the pm, it was on to the second floor of Gus' Grille for the reception. The photographer tonight was Julie Goodacre all the way from Naples. She said that she liked the drive and loved the location. I am so fortunate to be here. I also took a bunch of picture that I will post at KeysDAN.com this week. The staff of the Marriott was excellent as usual, headed up tonight by Scott and Angela. Make sure that when you call Kathy at the Marriott to book your events, tell them "KeysDAN sent you." They may charge you double, but at least I get my name out there. Isn't that important as well? Steve & Deborah had an ecclectic mix of pop, rock, disco, ska, swing, and a whole lot more. I had so many of their family members and a lot of staff too, tell me how much they enjoyed my performance. That is "music" to my ears. I know that I have written this before but I will write it again, I Love My Job!
Now I need to post a public service message: Don't Smoke Crack
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: