Friday, December 15, 2006

Freewheeler Vacations was the place to be.
That's right folks. That is where I had the pleasure of entertaining tonight. Mangove Mike's was the caterer. MMM MMM GOOD! John, Brandi, Ashley, Sherry and all of the staff at Freewheeler did a great job showing their employees and clients a great time. The theme for the party this year was "Peanuts" There was a blow-up Charlie Brown and Snoopy. There was a dog house. In one corner was a lemonade stand. They even had the Charlie Brown Christmas video projected on the wall for the kids (and adults too.) The festivities officially started at 5:30 in the pm. The music requested was of the holiday variety, so that's what I brought for them. The folks talked and ate and drank. Life was good. While I was mixing the tunes, I made balloon animals for the kids as a bonus. The children really seemed to like it. What kid doesn't like balloons? At about 8:15 pm, John came by and requested some more mainstream tunes, so I whipped up some 70's and 80's tunes up in the mix. I played that until the party ended at 9:30 pm. I know that it was an early night. What can I say? It was an office appreciation party. John was so nice. At the end of the night he said that he would "pencil me in for next year." That felt really good. I do look forward to playing for theses nice folks again. If you are planning a trip or looking to buy a house, call these nice people at Freewheeler Vacation and Freewheeler Realty in Islamorada in the Fabulous Florida Keys. I have a few pics that I will post in the next week at www.KeysDAN.com.
Public Service Message: Party Safely

No comments: