Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Can life ever really be too good? I really want to know. I am not rich by any means, but I am very happy with how my life is turning out. If you have been reading my posts, you already know that I love my job. It is a very good life indeed. I was a firefighter for 10 plus years in Key Largo and I also worked at Baptist Hospital of Miami for 7 years in the ER and Air Transport Helicopters. Those were very fine jobs. I always found myself going back to doing radio and entertaining at parties part time. That was my first ambition. Even in High School I was the dude with all of the records and seemed to have the sense to know when to play what. Those were good times that carried into my college years. I was the frat boy that didn't drink alcohol. I had a psychology major with a minor in communications. This was a perfect start for me as a "people person" to really get a feel for what folks liked and did not like. This early training has been built upon and carries on today. It is my great pleasure to serve you.So how many of you feel like I do? Did you make the career choices that have satisfied you? Doctor, Lawyer, or Indian Chief... anything at all. I want to hear from you.
Public Service Message: Stay in School, Mind your teachers.
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: