Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekend went by way too quick. Had and extra long show today on 9412.com - The Rock Station. Randy Fender, the afternoon guy, was out sick so I took the shift. It was fun and exhausting at the same time.
I was offered a position at WPIK Radio Ritmo 102.5 as the General Sales Manager. You can find it on the web at www.myradioritmo.com I will start on Wednesday. Tomorrow will be my last regular show on 9412. I will still do guest shows from time to time.
In addition to being Sales Manager, I will be doing shows on-air, producing commercial spots, promoting, and webmaster. Its a lot of work, but I am ready, willing and able. I like the responsibility.
I will still be available to DJ & MC various events throughout South Florida as KeysDAN.
Call on me anytime.
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: