Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Life is good. I had a great Radio Show today on 9412.com. Lots of folks from all over the world were writing in and telling me how great my music picks were. I am glad that I am getting such a good response from the fans. It really makes me feel good and it makes me want to keep going.
I also spoke to manyhappy brides and grooms. I really enjoy doing weddings and other types of events as well. I really think that my career decision has been the right one for me. I love music and I love to have a good time with people. I get to meet all kinds of folks. All they want is to have a fun time. I am happy to help.
I know its only Wednesday but I am really looking forward to this weekend. I have two weddings set up. Its very exciting.
Look me up.
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: