Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Had my last regular show yesterday morning on 9412.com. It went very well. When i announced that I was leaving the AM shift on the rock station, I got a ton of emails and IMs wondering why I was leaving. I had to get back on the air and explain further that I had taken a position as the BIG CHEESE at a small FM station. As I explained before, I am now the General Sales Manager of WPIK Radio Ritmo 102.5 FM in the Florida Keys.
I am so stoked to start my new job. I will miss the rock n roll. The format at the new job is more of a bilingual easy listening station. I will be able to do on-air all English shows to balance out the spanish ones. It's going to be great. I look forward to creating a huge listener fan base, not just in the Florida Keys & South Florida, but also all over the planet listening live on www.myradioritmo.com.
as usual, call on me anytime,
www.keysdan.com

1 comment:

kevbosnafu said...

geez, it's been awhile since I listened to 9412...was sad to see you're gone (sort of) but CONGRATS on the new gig!

Beer can museum guy in Boston

Kevin

Take care