Thursday, October 12, 2006

Had a terrific show today, Especially the last hour. I got into a featurette from the soundtrack for the movie "The Big Lebowski" (1998) starring Jeff Bridges and John Goodman. One of the listeners in the 9412.com chat room asked who did the song "What condition my condition was in" and I went ahead and played the Kenny Rogers & the First Edition Version from the soundtrack. I also played Bob Dylan's "The Man in Me," Santana's "Oye Como Va," and the Eagle's "Peacful Easy Feeling." After that I played Elvis' version of "Viva Las Vegas" because I think Shawn Colvin's version from the movie might have been too knew. Besides, I like Elvis Presley's music. I also played a couple of Elvis covers by Cheap Trick and ZZ Top. All of that was followed by Mojo Nixon's "Elvis is Everywhere."
It was a good time. Who Knows? I may pull out the Resevoir soundtrack tomorrow. Lot's of good tunes there.
www.KeysDAN.com

No comments: