Monday, February 26, 2007

2007-02-23 Sualys Graduation Party at a Private Residence on Plantation Key, Islamorada, Florida Keys

With all of the weddings that I do, it is nice to get wild at an old fashioned house party. There was cause for celebration tonight. Sualys graduated from Radiology School. I have had the honor of knowing this young lady for many, many years. She is an inspiration. It is only right that she gets a day of celebration. The music of the night was a blend of Latino and Ol' Skool Hip-Hop. So I brought it. The party was hype. The folks were dancing and laughing and sweating. I had a blast playing for them. This was especially pleasing for me because I knew a lot of the party people. My mom was even there. So I had to do especially well. Quite a few of the guests said that I was awesome. I never get tired of hearing that. Just trying to get better and better. All the best to Sualys. I look forward to playing for them again. I have posted the pictures that I took here: http://www.keysdan.com/2007-02-23_Sualys_Graduation_Party.htm


Public service message: Do your best!

No comments: