Monday, February 19, 2007

2007-02-10 Kahlil's Cowby Theme House Party in the Redlands, Miami, Florida
As an entertainer, I love to get the chance to play for all ages. This was no exception. Kahlil was three (3) years old and ready to have some fun. His family and friends were joining in as well. Red Nose Productions was hired by Kahlil's mom, Camille, to set up a tent, various vending machines, pony ride, bounce house, Woody character, and yours truly for the Cowboy KeysDAN Show. The family and friends were on hand to partipate in the many games that I had in store for them. I was hired in dual capacity as Disc Jockey and Master of Ceremoies. This was no prblem for me because I do it all of the time. It was fun being the game master as well. Since it was a cowboy themed party, I made sure that all of the games followed in suit. I used some of the cowboy hats that I had in my box of tricks to play the passing games. I also got a chance to practice my ballon twisting techniques. The party people wanted to hear the new Disney pop tunes and the new country music as well. This again was no problem at all. When I was ready to leave, the kids said that they "had fun" with me. I said "thanks" to all of them and rode off into the sunset. Good times. The pictures that I took are online at 2007-02-10 Kahlil's Cowboy Theme Party. Check them out.

Public Service Message: There are decaffinated coffees that are just as tasty as the regular kinds.

No comments: