Sunday, July 22, 2007

2007-07-14 Elie & Nancy Wedding Private Residence Coconut Grove, Florida

A beautiful house and a beautiful couple. Golden were the place settings and the feelings matched as Elie and Nancy prepared to enter their nuptuals. The vows exchanged were very heartfelt. There were a lot of teary eyes in the house as they were being said. The partygoers were a mixture of Haitian, African, and Italian descent. The music was just as diverse. I had my work cut out for me but I was up to the challenge. I played a blend of Haitian, reggae, 60's, 70's and 80's. The people seemed pleased. I got a good review from the caterers at eggwhites. It is nice to be appreciated by my colleagues. Many of the party guests were dressed so colorfully. It was very special. I looked forward to playing for them again real soon. The bride and groom are off to a great life together. The pictures that I took are here: http://www.keysdan.com/2007-07-14_Elie_Nancy_Wedding.htm

Public Service Message: Planning is the key to success

No comments: