Friday, July 13, 2007

2007-06-23 Kevin & Wendy Wedding Coconut Palm Inn Tavernier, Florida Keys

A couple of new age coconuts at the Coconut Palm. I loved my first meeting with Kevin & Wendy. They are definitely fun to be around. I could tell that this was going to be a fun evening. Their music tastes were ecclectic to say the least. The family and friends made their way from all over the country. They were dressed so colorfully. The bride was stunning. The groom was handsome. He was ribbed throughout the evening about his Oakley Sunglass fetish. That was funny. The songlist was a mix of new age in the beginning. Then moved on to country, pop, disco, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, and today's hottest hits. (Did I mention ecclectic?) The party guests were tired but happy. I will take that. Kevin & Wendy wrote me to tell me how much fun they had. That is what I like to hear. I look forward to seeing them again. The pictures that I took are here: http://www.keysdan.com/2007-06-23_Kevin_Wendy_Wedding.htm

Public Service Message: Life is good.... SMILE!

No comments: