Friday, July 13, 2007

2007-06-16 Kevin & Melissa Wedding at Gulfview Waterfront Resort, Marathon, Florida Keys

The rain came down, but nothing could drown the happy feeling shared by all of the family and friends here. At first, I was set up outside the tent. When rain was immenent, I moved under the tent, and the party continues. The rain came in spurts, so the guests would huddle under the tent until it cleared. It was kind of a game. The bride and groom were beautiful and smiling. The party was so good that they kept ol' KeysDAN another hour. The property at the Gulf View resort is gorgeous. Get there if you have the means. The ceremony was held on the beach and the reception was on the other side of the pool. Kevin & Melissa are the sweetest people. They wrote me several times to tell me hjow much fun that they had. I am so happy to be a party of their BIG day! Here are the picture that I took: http://www.keysdan.com/2007-06-16_Kevin_Melissa_Wedding.htm

Public Service Message: When it looks like rain, forget the umbrella, have a tent so your family and friends can come too.

No comments: