Monday, January 01, 2007

Saturday December 30th, 2006 I had the pleasure of providing the entertainment for Michael & Siobhan's wedding at the Elk's Lodge in Tavernier in the fabulous Florida Keys. The ceremony was on the beach adjacent to the club grounds. I set up some pre-ceremony love songs to get the folks in the mood. It was presided over by Bernadette D'Ornellas of www.akeyswedding.com. The Groom looked handsome in his tuxedo, red tropical print shirt, and flip-flops. The bride made a grand entrance in her limosine. She was stunning in her white gown with red roses stitched in the back. The sunset ceremony was lovely. Afterwards, while Jane and Dan from Tiger Photo & Video (www.tiger-video.com) took the formal pictures of the bride, groom, family, and wedding party, I invited the guests into the hall for the reception. The dinner music requested was light rock and pop. I was happy to oblige. The food was catered by Mangrove Mike's (www.mangrovemikescatering.com), so I knew that it would be delicious. The hall is huge so i knew that filling a dance floor built for 100 people would be difficult, but I was up to the challenge. The bride, groom, and family picked out a nice mix of pop, rock, country, r&b and hip-hop. The people ate, drank and were merry. I had a great time playing for them. It's so good to entertain for nice people.
I will post a few pics at www.KeysDAN.com.

Public Service Message: Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk.

No comments: