Thursday, October 18, 2007

2007-10-06 Jason & Kristie Wedding at Lo-Key Estate in Islamorada, Florida
If you are going to have a wedding in the keys, and you want to treat your family and friends in style. Lo-Key might be the place for you. I had been by so many times and never knew what was behind that gate. I am so glad that I now know. Jason & Kristie were gorgeous! Their family and friends? Gorgeous! I was so proud to be a part of it all. The event lasted about 7 hours from ceremony until the end of the reception. A challenge for any performer. I was up for it. The bride and groom picked out a wide variety of music. I soon realized why. There was about 100 plus guests with various tastes. I had the tunes to satisfy. Different sounds for different dancers. I got a lot of great photographs and here they are: http://www.keysdan.com/2007-10-06_Jason_Kristie_Wedding_at_Lo-Key_Estate.html

Public Service Message: When in the keys, where bright colors.

No comments: