Thursday, April 23, 2009

I just got a note from Will To Power's Bob Rosenberg:Hey Dan,This is my latest single. It is not available on WTP page but is all over the internet at Amazon, Itunes and tons of outlets in Europe where the 12" is starting to make noise.It was officially released on Jan. 20th but I did not start to promote it in the US yet. It is getting great response from the DJs that ordered it. Still Fading Away Dynamix IIAlso, this is a mix by Dynamix II of Dreamin' that he did a couple years ago on his own. A lot DJs are asking for it (it's on my Myspace page) but I am waiting to release it with another track. It is not downloadable on WTP page either. It is very different.Dreamin' Dynamix IIHope you can use these. The people love them on my Myspace page.BobOf course I am going to use them. The Music You Want Is On: http://www.radiokeysdan.com/

No comments: