Sunday, March 29, 2009

Featured Artist: Safire. I had the priviledge of watching Safire perform at about 2am Saturday morning at Temple Night Club in Coconut Grove. Also performing was Vanessa Conde. In attendance was Hilda Maree & Teaz II Pleaz, Charlotte of Company B, DJ Jorge Ojeda, DJ Otto, DJ Angel Rodriguez, Jonpito, DJ Renegade, Scot Haslett, and so many, many more. (If I missed you, please forgive me.) Safire sang her classic hits - "Boy I've Been Told," "Don't Break My Heart," & "Let Me Be the One." In addition, she sang her new single - "Exotique." We are now featuring that track at Radio KeysDAN. You may come by and request it anytime. Simply click on the request tab and search the playlist for Safire, click the blue "REQUEST" button and voila. Your song will b played in minutes. The hits just keep on coming with The Music You Want on Radio KeysDAN at http://radiokeysdan.com/.

No comments: