Monday, May 14, 2007

2007-05-09 Dade Christian School: Teacher Appreciation Cowboy Theme Luncheon, Miami, Florida

The teacher were certainly appreciated today. The VIP: Parent Association put on a fantastic event. Yours truly, KeysDAN, was on hand to provide the entertainment. The parents had the chapel gussied up with hay bales, wetern themed ornaments and lights. The teacher came in the afternoon and were treated to various food the included picnic type barbecue and other delicious items. I was so glad to be a part of it. I was ready to play games with the teachers. Most of them seemed to wanted to have some food, relax, and listen to good time country music. I did manage to get them up for a YMCA dance, complete with hats. It was a good photo opportunity. I look forward to doing more with Dade Christian School> The Pictures that I took are here: http://www.keysdan.com/2007-05-09_Dade_Christian_School.htm

Public Service Message: Say your prayers.

No comments: