Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tonight was fun at Jimmy and Rhonda's. The Johnson's family and friends were at their house in Islamorada ready to have some fun at the Holiday Party and Karaoke Jam. I got there a bit before 6 pm. The fiesta was to start at around 7 pm. The house looked beautiful and the food was delicious, thanks to Rib Daddy's Key Largo. The Ladies were all dressed up and looked beautiful in their cocktail dresses. the Gents were handsome in their slacks and light, tropical gear. It was so nice playing for such nice folks. We started early with some holiday tunes. Jimmy wanted to quickly switch it up to classic rock and oldies. At around 8 O'Clock, Mrs Rhonda welcome the guests and informed them that they all had to sing Karaoke. I made the announcement that we were going to start the Karaoke Jam. Jimmy asked for the mic and made an announcement that the guests are to have some fun. It's a "Man Law!" That was funny. A few of the party-goers sang, but more of them were there to dance and mingle. The evening was a success thanks to the Jimmy and Rhonda's fine planning. I look forward to next time that I can play for them. The last thing that Rhonda said to me was the she would "reccommend me to anyone." I do like hearing that!
Public Service Message: Drink Responsibly.

No comments: