Friday, October 06, 2006

Today is my daughter, Destyn's 14th birthday. She is a great kid. I am very proud of her. She lives very far away from me so I don't get to see her much. I am happy that we do get to communicate in numerous other ways.
It was another fun Radio Show today on 9412.com. Lots of great requests came in. The people really have diverse taste in their music likes. I do my best to accomodate them all. Good music is just good music. I am looking forward to a great weekend.
I do have a sad point to make: A friend and co-worker, Nicolas James (aka Tropical Freedom - Steel Drummer) has passed away this week. His viewing is tonight from 7pm - 10pm at Bernardo Funeral Home in Kendall, Miami, Florida. My prayers go out to his family, especially his sister, Shirley, whom he was living with at the time of his death. Nicolas "Tropical Freedom" James will be missed.
Call on me anytime...
www.keysdan.com

No comments: